Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- After 2 Periods, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @WboroAthletics are locked at 1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 47 minutes ago
- After 1st Period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @WboroAthletics are tied at 1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Photographic Innoventions: #starwars Galaxy’s Edge Photography Expedition at #disneyshollywoodstudios (@AllEarsNet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Something to ponder. twitter.com/ABC/status/120… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: behavior
Male Gorilla on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 3600, EV 0, 300mm focal length. Did you know staring to a gorilla is considered a threat or an act of aggression? Wonder … Continue reading
I have found Twitter to be a great resource for photography information, inspiration and education. I tend to collect things on the Internet. I have thousands of bookmarks and, with Twitter, I have a lot of Favorite tweets saved now, … Continue reading
By Karen Gallagher of http://morningjoy.wordpress.com Wildlife photography captivates me. The thrill of observing animal behavior, capturing a representative image of my subject, and sharing its wonder and beauty with others motivates my frequent return to wild places. I particularly enjoy … Continue reading