Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Indigenous_ca: ⚡ 75+ Indigenous women from Tribes & Nations across the country are demanding @JoeBiden take executive actions to halt t… : 2 hours ago
- Oh, this would be wonderful. Too bad the @GOP would call it socialism and scare their constituents to keep them poo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- RT @megsylhydrazine: This perspective is 🔥🔥🔥 HT to the drone pilots #NewShepard https://t.co/PimWOyZqEL : 1 day ago
- RT @KevinRivoli: nytimes.com/2021/01/16/opi… : 1 day ago
- See how easy that was? Should have done that as soon as Biden was given President-Elect status. Would have saved us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: scott bourne
I shared with you my goals for 2013 last week. I posted the link in a few photography forums and they generated a lot of discussion. It was interesting to see people talk about goals but, like I did in 2012, … Continue reading
Another month is coming to an end and here are a few photography links as Summer turns to Autumn tomorrow at 10:49AM Eastern Daylight Time (2:49PM UTC). Last month I told you how I like to include people in my … Continue reading
Every day I get up and take incredibly beautiful photos. Ah, if only, eh? Somedays I have no idea what to photograph. Nothing looks good. Sometimes I review my own advice on how to get out of a photographic slump. … Continue reading
Twitter is wonderful. The amount of information which flows through Twitter every hour is astounding. I monitor Twitter most of the day and see all these great comments, photos and links. I just do not have time to read them … Continue reading