Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 441: Mammals of the @SyracuseZoo #newyork #animal #photography viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… https://t.co/AZaGwZmusJ : 13 hours ago
- View 441: Mammals of the Zoo viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… : 18 hours ago
- I wonder if the #Syracuse area @Hyundai dealers will sell these? The Kia dealers of @DriversVillage,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: Eastern states working together to reduce carbon emissions have also helped clean up our air from pollutants and improve health!… : 1 day ago
- RT @joshgad: If you are as worried as I am about what’s happening to the USPS, please spread this info about voting by mail now: 1. Vote e… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: scott bourne
I shared with you my goals for 2013 last week. I posted the link in a few photography forums and they generated a lot of discussion. It was interesting to see people talk about goals but, like I did in 2012, … Continue reading
Another month is coming to an end and here are a few photography links as Summer turns to Autumn tomorrow at 10:49AM Eastern Daylight Time (2:49PM UTC). Last month I told you how I like to include people in my … Continue reading
Every day I get up and take incredibly beautiful photos. Ah, if only, eh? Somedays I have no idea what to photograph. Nothing looks good. Sometimes I review my own advice on how to get out of a photographic slump. … Continue reading
Twitter is wonderful. The amount of information which flows through Twitter every hour is astounding. I monitor Twitter most of the day and see all these great comments, photos and links. I just do not have time to read them … Continue reading