Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Something to ponder. twitter.com/ABC/status/120… : 11 hours ago
- RT @JimSarosy: 'Stanley Steemer' cleaning teddy bears thrown on ice at Syracuse Crunch game for kids cnycentral.com/news/local/loc… : 13 hours ago
- Millennium Falcon in Port. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Ross Colton @roscoldash finds identity with #SyrCrunch: ’He’s becoming a pro’ via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/eiBaALv4vX : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: scott bourne
I shared with you my goals for 2013 last week. I posted the link in a few photography forums and they generated a lot of discussion. It was interesting to see people talk about goals but, like I did in 2012, … Continue reading
Another month is coming to an end and here are a few photography links as Summer turns to Autumn tomorrow at 10:49AM Eastern Daylight Time (2:49PM UTC). Last month I told you how I like to include people in my … Continue reading
Every day I get up and take incredibly beautiful photos. Ah, if only, eh? Somedays I have no idea what to photograph. Nothing looks good. Sometimes I review my own advice on how to get out of a photographic slump. … Continue reading
Twitter is wonderful. The amount of information which flows through Twitter every hour is astounding. I monitor Twitter most of the day and see all these great comments, photos and links. I just do not have time to read them … Continue reading