Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ha! Ha! I named my @FordMustang #MachE after the name of the flight computer in this film: Max. Disney is remakin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Live in the #Syracuse #NewYork area? Interested in #electricvehicles? Stop by to see #EVs on Saturday during the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Well done, Sir!! twitter.com/MoistenedTart/… : 7 hours ago
- Using an @ElectrifyAm charging station in #Syracuse #NewYork with a good choice of restaurants nearby. I choose Bla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @RFASports at @Bville_Bees fr. 9/9/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #baldwinsville #rome #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: scott bourne
I shared with you my goals for 2013 last week. I posted the link in a few photography forums and they generated a lot of discussion. It was interesting to see people talk about goals but, like I did in 2012, … Continue reading
Another month is coming to an end and here are a few photography links as Summer turns to Autumn tomorrow at 10:49AM Eastern Daylight Time (2:49PM UTC). Last month I told you how I like to include people in my … Continue reading
Every day I get up and take incredibly beautiful photos. Ah, if only, eh? Somedays I have no idea what to photograph. Nothing looks good. Sometimes I review my own advice on how to get out of a photographic slump. … Continue reading
Twitter is wonderful. The amount of information which flows through Twitter every hour is astounding. I monitor Twitter most of the day and see all these great comments, photos and links. I just do not have time to read them … Continue reading