Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @UticaComets and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Arena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Aren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- OT game winner by #SyrCrunch Charles Hudon sends the @UticaComets home. @TheAHL #syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @Everytown: Firearms are now THE leading cause of death for children and teens in America. Not cancer, not car accidents—gun violence.… : 1 day ago
- RT @halhenty: Liverpool Senior Night vs Baldwinsville Bville 65 Lpool 53 Bville Coach Kathy Morse 400 th Win @CallDT @CNYHoopTalk315 @NYSP… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: advice
I came upon an article called How to Photograph Busy Tourist Sites by Kav Dadfar on the Digital Photography School website a few weeks ago. All the tips sounded a lot like the ones I have talked about either directly … Continue reading