Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Attended today's @NatDriveElecWk event in @Syracuse1848 #NewYork. Along with my @Honda #Clarity, there were #bev an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/DagsDr2x0c : 11 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/4WPukZ1uew : 11 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/CaGHAKwTvS : 11 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/cU6HpoqWOb : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: how to
I want to thank Cindy Dyer, Simone Kelly and Carsten Langkjaer for writing up and supplying the photographs for the last three Friday blogs while I was on vacation. I hope you found them informative, fun and got you out … Continue reading
Written by Simone Kelly • Photography by Simone Kelly Hello, and first off a big thanks to Scott for letting me guest-post on his blog! In case we haven’t met before, my name is Simone, I live in Ireland, and … Continue reading
I came upon an article called How to Photograph Busy Tourist Sites by Kav Dadfar on the Digital Photography School website a few weeks ago. All the tips sounded a lot like the ones I have talked about either directly … Continue reading