Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- "We are using money for the wrong stuff" -- Carl Sagan twitter.com/luckytran/stat… : 1 day ago
- RT @BrendaPriddy: Do you call yourself a Patriot? https://t.co/TFKgOaQZB2 : 1 day ago
- Views 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR @NYstateparks @SkylumSoftware viewsinfinitum.com/2020/10/26/vie… : 1 day ago
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 3 days ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: how to
I want to thank Cindy Dyer, Simone Kelly and Carsten Langkjaer for writing up and supplying the photographs for the last three Friday blogs while I was on vacation. I hope you found them informative, fun and got you out … Continue reading
Written by Simone Kelly • Photography by Simone Kelly Hello, and first off a big thanks to Scott for letting me guest-post on his blog! In case we haven’t met before, my name is Simone, I live in Ireland, and … Continue reading
I came upon an article called How to Photograph Busy Tourist Sites by Kav Dadfar on the Digital Photography School website a few weeks ago. All the tips sounded a lot like the ones I have talked about either directly … Continue reading