Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Perspective | I’m a black climate expert. Racism derails our efforts to save the planet. washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/0… : 10 hours ago
- More wisdom, ideas and a story from @Mitch_M Feel free to share. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 11 hours ago
- About time! Don't forget to add EV stimulus WITHOUT a sales quota to help keep the air clean going forward. twitter.com/thehill/status… : 11 hours ago
- Trump with his Stormtroopers and Obama with the people. So #sad how far the US has been dragged backwards by decade… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Grey's Anatomy @GreysABC - Miranda & Ben Give Their Son The Talk #BlackLivesMatter youtube.com/watch?v=McDeTv… : 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: how to
I want to thank Cindy Dyer, Simone Kelly and Carsten Langkjaer for writing up and supplying the photographs for the last three Friday blogs while I was on vacation. I hope you found them informative, fun and got you out … Continue reading
Written by Simone Kelly • Photography by Simone Kelly Hello, and first off a big thanks to Scott for letting me guest-post on his blog! In case we haven’t met before, my name is Simone, I live in Ireland, and … Continue reading
I came upon an article called How to Photograph Busy Tourist Sites by Kav Dadfar on the Digital Photography School website a few weeks ago. All the tips sounded a lot like the ones I have talked about either directly … Continue reading