Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Laughing Kookaburra, a #bird you may think lives in Africa but lives in a different continent. Photographed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @PreetBharara: One more note on @dana_balter against John Katko in #NY24. The Washington Post ranks it as the third most flippable seat… : 2 hours ago
- View 440: Bird Portraiture viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/03/vie… : 1 day ago
- You'd think the people with the money would notice this and want to own it instead of spending billions trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @TravelingUS: @clairecmc 1) IGNORE THE POLLS 2) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO CHECK THEIR REGISTRATION AT VOTE.ORG 3) GIVE… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: clouds
While waiting for the Sun to set at Sodus Point, New York, I found the soft, pastel-like colors behind the Outer Light of Sodus Bay to be lovely. A few minutes later, I set up my camera on a tripod … Continue reading
It’s Summertime in Upstate New York and the Sun has returned to Lake Ontario. After having a meal at Rudy’s Lakeside Drive-in near Oswego, New York, I drove over to the Fort Ontario Park which has an overlook of the Oswego … Continue reading
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading