Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @dragonflyeye: Note that this implicitly means that MAGA does not include "the black people." twitter.com/joshtpm/status… : 3 hours ago
- THIS...this is what will save us. twitter.com/tiffanyfossum/… : 11 hours ago
- The EU seems to have some grasp of our current AND future situations. I wish the US was as forward thinking. In Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 1 day ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: clouds
While waiting for the Sun to set at Sodus Point, New York, I found the soft, pastel-like colors behind the Outer Light of Sodus Bay to be lovely. A few minutes later, I set up my camera on a tripod … Continue reading
It’s Summertime in Upstate New York and the Sun has returned to Lake Ontario. After having a meal at Rudy’s Lakeside Drive-in near Oswego, New York, I drove over to the Fort Ontario Park which has an overlook of the Oswego … Continue reading
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading