Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @SyracuseCrunch on returning to the #CalderCupFinals. Let's #FIN15H it! https://t.co/a9XX1vaeJI : 3 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @MikeMcKenna56 is @Dan_DUva guest at the #ShootoutShow after winning @TheAHL Eastern Conference Finals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @AHLBruins at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 5/24/17. Game 3 of @TheAHL #ECF #FIN15H photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-wfBb9… https://t.co/5ujQSswOgD : 12 hours ago
- Game 4 won, Series 3-1 lead obtained. Time to #FillTheBarn for Game 5 to close out @AHLBruins tonight. Call 315-473… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- Lots of goal cellys as the #SyrCrunch take it to the @AHLBruins for a 7-2 game win and a 3-1 #ECF series lead.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: clouds
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
On my last adventure, it was very cold and wintery. On this one, the weather was not ideal for the location but much warmer and tropical. My wife and I took a three-night Caribbean cruise on Disney Cruise Line’s Disney … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading