Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Wolf Mountain Nature Center Photography Session Review viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/22/wol… https://t.co/AZ6zMKkUG7 : 10 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shut out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 7-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- After 2 periods of play, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have extended their lead to 3-0 over @CNSAthletics @CNShockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- After 1 period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are up on @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 2-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Riverside Mill Food Court at #Disney Port Orleans-Riverside #Resort #wdw #orlando #florida #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lighthouse
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading
So, while many of my upstate New Yorkers are in the middle of snow and extreme wind chills, I have been spending time in Florida. While the weather has not been seasonal weather wise, each day has been sunny and … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the third year I was asked to produce this show so they must have liked the previous two shows. If you … Continue reading
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading