Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch hockey is back! Season will start on February 5th. Schedule to be released soon. twitter.com/JimSarosy/stat… : 3 hours ago
- The @GOP is about to pull the old Dallas/Bobby Ewing gambit. I do not think we should never let them forget over th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- RT @HamillHimself: Please listen to this WAKE UP CALL by @thematthewcooke 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 twitter.com/Lesdoggg/statu… : 7 hours ago
- Instead, Trump, Pence and their minions when to war against America. Disgusting! twitter.com/Mike_Pence/sta… : 8 hours ago
- When the models think they can do a better than the photographer. twitter.com/JoaquimCampa/s… : 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: gateway arch
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
As I was reviewing the photos I choose to share last week, I realized something was missing. Technically they were good. They were informative but did not include a lot of storytelling. Take the Westcott Building I posted on Friday. … Continue reading
Eero Saarinen, the architect of the Gateway Arch, wanted a simple design for a memorial to the westward expansion created by the Louisiana Purchase negotiated by President Thomas Jefferson. After studying other iconic memorials, Eero decided none really fit and … Continue reading