Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Booking is NOW OPEN for the general public for Early 2022 Disney Cruise Line sailings! Click the link to request a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- #Autumn in Central New York as Fall colors abound in upstate #NewYork at Green Lakes State Park @NYstateparks #CNY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @maxbrooksauthor: My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. He has never made a political video. Until now. #MelBrooks4JoeBiden #BidenHarris #Gras… : 22 hours ago
- New Walt Disney World Resort Discounts Released for Early 2021! Click the link to request a no obligation quote t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Sharing with @kmthomas06 and @Mitch_M Raya and the Last Dragon | Official Teaser Trailer from @DisneyAnimation youtu.be/9BPMTr-NS9s : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: gateway arch
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
As I was reviewing the photos I choose to share last week, I realized something was missing. Technically they were good. They were informative but did not include a lot of storytelling. Take the Westcott Building I posted on Friday. … Continue reading
Eero Saarinen, the architect of the Gateway Arch, wanted a simple design for a memorial to the westward expansion created by the Louisiana Purchase negotiated by President Thomas Jefferson. After studying other iconic memorials, Eero decided none really fit and … Continue reading