Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @FPHCrunch: "We didn’t have to call the NHL Hall of Fame and say ‘Hey, want it this year.’ This is our day with the cup. As the affiliat… : 4 hours ago
- And they thought by putting this stipulation in the agreement, it would make them look...what? Good? #weasels twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 1 day ago
- That's a boy, @Sen_JoeManchin, what do you care since your investment in coal pays you $500K a year. #GlobalWarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- An ancient people with a modern climate plan washingtonpost.com/climate-soluti… : 3 days ago
- RT @RawCharge: Syracuse Crunch Season Preview rawcharge.com/2021/10/15/227… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: player
Cory Conacher of the Syracuse Crunch is a player you love to have on your team as a player or fan. If you play or root against the Crunch you, well, do not like him but probably respect him. For … Continue reading
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
As in the last two years, the last assignment for this year is about what you have already photographed. Assignment 16 gives you the opportunity to share your Best Photos of 2011. I am looking for a minimum of three … Continue reading
I did not quite get the photo I was looking for. As I reviewed this photo I wish I had used a smaller aperture so the player in the batter’s box swinging the bat is more discernible. I was looking … Continue reading