Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 1 hour ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 1 hour ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: player
Cory Conacher of the Syracuse Crunch is a player you love to have on your team as a player or fan. If you play or root against the Crunch you, well, do not like him but probably respect him. For … Continue reading
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
As in the last two years, the last assignment for this year is about what you have already photographed. Assignment 16 gives you the opportunity to share your Best Photos of 2011. I am looking for a minimum of three … Continue reading
I did not quite get the photo I was looking for. As I reviewed this photo I wish I had used a smaller aperture so the player in the batter’s box swinging the bat is more discernible. I was looking … Continue reading