Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- What is it about a bench with a view of a still lake with reflected #Autumn color on its surface? Autumn Bench… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 1 day ago
- This is a rundown of 50 reasons why Trump should no longer be President. Olbermann vs. Trump #15: The 50 Worst Tru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @johnvoelcker: From the 'Laugh To Keep From Crying' Dept: The White House science office ranked “ENDING the COVID-19 pandemic” atop th… : 1 day ago
- RT @Allovimo: If you are still undecided about election day, I would like you to watch this. youtu.be/LFLAjv4BXJs : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: future world
Wow, a lot has happened since my last post back in February. Before the coronavirus affected the US, I traveled to Florida in early March. I will be doing some catch up for the next couple of weeks as I … Continue reading
For years, Doug on flickr has curated the Monorail Monday theme where he posts a photo of a Walt Disney World Monorail each Monday. Others picked it up and, not a Monday goes by, I do not see a monorail … Continue reading
Bet you can not guess who is going to Walt Disney World next month. 🙂 Then, again, I bet you can. While there, I have planned an All Ears Photowalk called Focus on Epcot. The focus (pun intended) will be on these … Continue reading
Really, Scott? Isn’t the title redundant? We all take travel photos at Walt Disney World, don’t we? Well, yes and no. While photos taken at any Disney property can be considered travel photographs, do they tell a story? Do they … Continue reading