Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @DrEricDing: Everything in this video is true. All of it—all 7 mil cases & 200k deaths. As an epidemiologist, I remember every quote an… : 10 hours ago
- RT @VWIDTalk: Can we get to 200 members by Sunday night? If you're a future VW ID owner, come join the community and say hi! https://t.co/h… : 12 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: Trump is outlining his plan to steal the election in plain sight: on.cc.com/3kMSWo5 https://t.co/myUKKI1i5W : 14 hours ago
- My grandson wants @TBLightning to bounce the Dallas Stars tonight in the @StanleyCup Finals. #GoBolts #TampaCuse https://t.co/DB8doZoXHM : 18 hours ago
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: birds
My Brother and Sister-In-Law invited family for a cruise on the Seneca River over the weekend. Turned out to be a perfect day for one. Warm but not hot with smooth waters. We shared the waterway with several different watercraft … Continue reading
After making an Advanced Reservation, I entered a very quiet Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York last weekend. None of the inside exhibits were open in the entrance building. There were signs indicating the one way direction around the … Continue reading
As I mentioned in last week’s blog post, I rented a Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E AF-S ED VR lens from LensRentals.com to photograph for a week. I had planned on using this lens for field sports, too. Sadly, with the Covid-19 pause, … Continue reading
I finally got over to the Lake Apopka North Shore while visiting Florida earlier this year. This area is part of the St. Johns River Water Management District or SJRWMD, for short. The SJRWMD covers an 18-county region in northeast … Continue reading
I have not wrote about the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York in a few years. Besides me taking a couple of long breaks, Montezuma has been under a long construction project which was only to take … Continue reading