Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- I want my northern NY neighbors to do better. Opinion | How Elise Stefanik, ‘bright light’ of a generation, chose a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- No one would mistake Erik Cernak for a snipper but he sure looked like one here. #TampCuse #SyrCrunch twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- (1 of 3) I have complained about how my @Ford dealership was having no luck in updating the software in my Job1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: great blue heron
My Brother and Sister-In-Law invited family for a cruise on the Seneca River over the weekend. Turned out to be a perfect day for one. Warm but not hot with smooth waters. We shared the waterway with several different watercraft … Continue reading
I finally got over to the Lake Apopka North Shore while visiting Florida earlier this year. This area is part of the St. Johns River Water Management District or SJRWMD, for short. The SJRWMD covers an 18-county region in northeast … Continue reading
I have not wrote about the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York in a few years. Besides me taking a couple of long breaks, Montezuma has been under a long construction project which was only to take … Continue reading
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading