Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @billmaher: My dark prediction for the 2024 U.S. presidential election. https://t.co/GxHDEVh5dN : 2 days ago
- Please, @POTUS stop considering and put Wolves back on the Endangered Species List #ESA before there are no wolves… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @ESMSpartans at @FMHornets fr. 10/8/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #esm #fm #newyork #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 days ago
- The @FMHornets have ran and passed for a 28-0 lead at halftime over the @ESMSpartans in @NYSPHSAA #section3football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 days ago
- I know this is an off year election but there are some very important propositions up for a vote in #NewYork, inclu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: great blue heron
My Brother and Sister-In-Law invited family for a cruise on the Seneca River over the weekend. Turned out to be a perfect day for one. Warm but not hot with smooth waters. We shared the waterway with several different watercraft … Continue reading
I finally got over to the Lake Apopka North Shore while visiting Florida earlier this year. This area is part of the St. Johns River Water Management District or SJRWMD, for short. The SJRWMD covers an 18-county region in northeast … Continue reading
I have not wrote about the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York in a few years. Besides me taking a couple of long breaks, Montezuma has been under a long construction project which was only to take … Continue reading
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading