Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Today's Lake Apopka #wildlife photo: Great Blue Heron with Fish #birds #florida #flickr flic.kr/p/2g1PyGn : 2 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX vs @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax vs @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- Now, if I can only get my NY State Representatives to agee with this. @NYSenAntonacci (50th Senate) and Assemblyman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Our #climatecrisis was predicted..BACK IN 1982 by an oil company @exxonmobil Exxon Predicted 2019’s Ominous CO2 M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: soaring
During my vacation to Florida, I missed out on the peak Autumn colors in upstate New York. Last weekend, I went out in search of any late Autumn color while visiting the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. … Continue reading →
Each year on Good Friday, I get up in time to arrive at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge to watch the Sun rise. It was around the freezing mark in temperature and, while the morning looked promising, clouds soon took … Continue reading →
I had my most successful day photographing the birds who call the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge home in early April, 2010. In all, I photographed nine species in four hours of roving the wildlife drive, lookouts and trails. I know … Continue reading →