Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Why does the First Order music from #StarWars come to mind when I read this? twitter.com/shannonrwatts/… : 1 day ago
- Is this enough for you to wear a mask and push our governments to take the COVID-19 threat seriously? twitter.com/billyscheel/st… : 2 days ago
- RT @briantylercohen: Good photographers manage to capture the true essence of their subject. Photo by @corumphoto https://t.co/Havgf8Xp3D : 2 days ago
- The Oil and Gas Industry is panicking and want this done before Trump and the GOP are voted out of office in Novemb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Kylo Ren says "Wear a Mask and protect the citizens of the First Order!" at #GalaxysEdge in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: montezuma
Spring and another Sunshine day saw me traveling to the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York over the weekend The Nikon 80-400VR lens brought back a nice group of avian photographs to share with you today. For … Continue reading
Whitetail Deer can be very curious. When I pulled up to a viewing area in my car on the Wildlife Drive in the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge last week, this doe wandered over to see what this strange looking thing … Continue reading
Last year, I shared the song of the Song Sparrow. This year I not only enjoyed the Song Sparrow’s singing but a real life moment. As the saying goes, when you get an itch, scratch it. 🙂