Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The 1 industry which is a major threat to the oil and gas industry gets nailed and over a 100K jobs are at risk as… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TorontoMarlies at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/19/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 22 hours ago
- Tonight’s sunset over the site of the AHL Outdoor Classic in Hershey, PA. #hockey https://t.co/5zKyMS5STT : 2 days ago
- In the land of @Streetspe3d717 photographing the AHL Outdoor Classic in the Hersheypark Stadium. A bit too cold and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 days ago
- I think @Apple should not allow this and drop BMW. Sets a bad example just as #CarPlay is starting to come out in m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: flowers
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
At Walt Disney World, holiday time gets stretched out from a few days to a few weeks. At the Magic Kingdom, it is already Halloween with special events and lots of decorations starting with the entrance. For those who have been here, … Continue reading
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse controlling the brooms from the animated movie, Fantasia, in front of the entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Each Spring, Walt Disney World hosts the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival which features many topiaries of Disney characters like … Continue reading