Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After Regulation and OT, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey end up tied, 1-1, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- After 2 periods play, @RFASports trails the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 1-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- After 1 period of play, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are scoreless in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 1/22/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey from 1/21/20. @NYSPHSAA @lysanderice #hockey #sport… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: station
At Walt Disney World, holiday time gets stretched out from a few days to a few weeks. At the Magic Kingdom, it is already Halloween with special events and lots of decorations starting with the entrance. For those who have been here, … Continue reading
Ithaca, New York is known for its gorges and waterfalls. Some are easy to get to like Ithaca Falls. Others, like Wells Falls, takes knowledge of the maze of Ithaca roads which wind around the gorges, creeks and Cornell University. … Continue reading
Each summer, the Syracuse Crunch AHL Hockey Club sponsors a series called the Crunch Bunch Kid’s Club Street Hockey games. The Crunch set up street hockey rinks, nets, sticks and supply referees for the games. On the last day of the … Continue reading
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading