Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Mr. President, climate change is real, and caused by humans. For our children's sake we must take action. #NY24 vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @LeoDiCaprio: .@CarbonBrief has compiled data from 70+ peer-reviewed climate studies to show how #climatechange is projected to affect t… : 8 hours ago
- Courtesy of @epayne73 who helped me out while I did beauty shots of the War Memorial Arena. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- View 409: Onondaga County War Memorial viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/15/vie… https://t.co/PgdpgYhlNi : 1 day ago
- Celebrating the upcoming 50th Anniversary of the voyage of #Apollo8 Opinion | The most profound broadcast in human… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: station
At Walt Disney World, holiday time gets stretched out from a few days to a few weeks. At the Magic Kingdom, it is already Halloween with special events and lots of decorations starting with the entrance. For those who have been here, … Continue reading
Ithaca, New York is known for its gorges and waterfalls. Some are easy to get to like Ithaca Falls. Others, like Wells Falls, takes knowledge of the maze of Ithaca roads which wind around the gorges, creeks and Cornell University. … Continue reading
Each summer, the Syracuse Crunch AHL Hockey Club sponsors a series called the Crunch Bunch Kid’s Club Street Hockey games. The Crunch set up street hockey rinks, nets, sticks and supply referees for the games. On the last day of the … Continue reading
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading