Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTOS: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/20/17. #Syracuse #hockey @TheAHL facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/jDoDyktlxQ : 1 hour ago
- #SyrCrunch Erik Cernak is @LukasFavale guest at tonight's #ShootoutShow #BackNBlue https://t.co/AQlalmHSlL : 1 day ago
- .@ThunderbirdsAHL visit @SyracuseCrunch tomorrow for the 1st AND only time at @TheOncenter War Memorial Arena. Call… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- The first visit by the @BingDevils to the @SyracuseCrunch is tomorrow night. Call 315-473-4444 to get your tickets… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 days ago
- Cirelli Brings Big Game Experience to #SyrCrunch ow.ly/tCj430fYg62 via BoltProspects.com @JGHoughtaling https://t.co/9iRrX2Lwbp : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other. 🙂 Advertisements
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading