Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTOS: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/21/16. @TheAHL #sports #hockey #photography facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/gfY0FhksWa : 19 hours ago
- Climbed up a mountain near Old Forge, NY recently. Red Tree on Bald Mountain #flickr @AdirondackInfo flic.kr/p/MyhyLa : 19 hours ago
- Tonight the @SyracuseCrunch host the @UticaComets at 7PM @TheOncenter War Memorial. Tix available by calling 315-47… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 3 days ago
- PHOTOS: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/15/16. @TheAHL @TBLightning #hockey facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/U22oPBXOqL : 4 days ago
- Congratulations to @L28witko on being named Captain of the @SyracuseCrunch. @TheAHL https://t.co/LWInIyspZP : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other.🙂
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading