Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTOS: @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 7/19/16. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports sthomasphotos.com/Sports/Cortlan… https://t.co/I4MtPTXOi4 : 2 days ago
- Well said, Mr. Mitchell... Conflicts Can’t Be Resolved Without A Conversation via @mitch_m ttmitchellconsulting.com/Mitchblog/conf… : 3 days ago
- This is a tough one to police as money and man-power is lacking but very needed. twitter.com/SenGillibrand/… : 5 days ago
- PHOTOS: @GeneralsRome at @crushball fr. 7/16/16. @NYCBL_baseball #sports #baseball sthomasphotos.com/Sports/Cortlan… https://t.co/MbXaFCFgJw : 1 week ago
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes at Nestico's...too! In Fairmont. So sweet and good I didn't need syrup. https://t.co/QrnYrUPT7g : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: anniversary
My sister and her husband celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend with family and friends. I think they still like each other.
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading