Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @BvilleRowing: Cruise & Cans for Crew 3/30 to help raise the final $$$ needed to purchase our boat! Test drive a new #Ford from @davidso… : 2 hours ago
- Tonight's NO. 1 Star for the #SyrCrunch is Alex Barré-Boulet! Nice win tonight! https://t.co/AeM6nmIkdz : 3 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/16/19. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #hockey #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- I wonder if @NBCNews has done a Fleecing of America segment on this yet? twitter.com/TimOBrien/stat… : 13 hours ago
- A perfect week for the #SyrCrunch (and a great photo from @sthomasphotos (Aw, shucks!)) via @torchramrod @RawCharge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: memorial
Here are a few more tips and ideas for Assignment 19: Blue Hour I posted earlier this week. If you have some, please, share with us in the comments below. Blue Hour photography requires long exposures. A tripod is the … Continue reading
Having learned how to figure out when and how to take Blue Hour photos last year. I have heard a few of you mentioning you would like to give it a try. Here’s your opportunity! I want you to go … Continue reading
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
Last week I discussed how I was going to re-shot a photo I took from the World War II Memorial in Washington, DC back in 2008. Turns out the fence was still there as the reflection pool is currently drained … Continue reading