Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @NRDC: Bristol Bay, Alaska is one of the most important watersheds on Earth. Now, the Trump Administration is rushing through the permit… : 9 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: When Donald Trump thinks about climate change, all he can muster is one word: “hoax.” When I think about climate change, I… : 9 hours ago
- For those who support our President, DO NOT OPEN this link. Really, you've been warned. twitter.com/codysims/statu… : 15 hours ago
- RT @ShawnInArizona: I don't wish the coronavirus on anybody But at this point, with all the knowledge and data readily available If someo… : 1 day ago
- Why does the First Order music from #StarWars come to mind when I read this? twitter.com/shannonrwatts/… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: world war 2
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
Last week I discussed how I was going to re-shot a photo I took from the World War II Memorial in Washington, DC back in 2008. Turns out the fence was still there as the reflection pool is currently drained … Continue reading