Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Looks like Coal executive Robert E. Murray, CEO of Murray Energy Corp., can check this off the list he gave Trump b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @rome_generals at @crushball fr. 6/15/19. @NYCBLbaseball #Cortland #Rome #newyork #nycbl #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- RT @LetNYvote: HEY HEY HEY! #AutomaticVoterRegistration could pass on Wednesday! 1. Email your reps today & demand an #AVR4NY floor vote W… : 1 day ago
- RT @ed_hawkins: It's time to #ShowYourStripes by visiting: showyourstripes.info! We have made warming stripes graphics available for vi… : 1 day ago
- So much for that one Greenland Glacier growing. Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: world war 2
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
Last week I discussed how I was going to re-shot a photo I took from the World War II Memorial in Washington, DC back in 2008. Turns out the fence was still there as the reflection pool is currently drained … Continue reading