Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- One of many Buttermilk Falls in New York. This one is found on the Raquette River in the #adirondacks near Long Lak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- More photos from the #SyrCrunch Welcome to Town event held at the @TurningStone last night. @TheAHL #Syracuse #fans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Photos from the #SyrCrunch Welcome to Town event held at the @TurningStone last night. @TheAHL #Syracuse #fans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Sugar Maple leaves transitioning into autumn colors near Buttermilk Falls on Raquette River in the Adirondacks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Oh, yea!!!! Had a league on my street for years playing this! Each player had their own NHL team, too. twitter.com/Super70sSports… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: wwii
I am not referring to props as in objects used to compliment a photograph but props as in propellers on airplanes. The Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York had a mix of jets and prop planes. For … Continue reading