Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Remember, the @realDonaldTrump administration lifted protections for wolves from the Endangered Species List. Elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- My wife and daughters love their Hallmark Christmas movies but this one is for me! twitter.com/RottenTomatoes… : 9 hours ago
- I must say I am very disappointed in @RepJohnKatko campaign strategy. I would rather hear his and @dana_balter idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Wear a Mask (Be Our Guest Parody) youtu.be/ltjBT_TuUVA via @YouTube : 11 hours ago
- Platinum Castaway Club members can now book their early 2022 Disney Cruises for the best opening day price! 🛳️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: international
I am not referring to props as in objects used to compliment a photograph but props as in propellers on airplanes. The Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York had a mix of jets and prop planes. For … Continue reading
The last time I photographed the United States Air Force Thunderbirds air demonstration team they were flying over Main Street USA at Walt Disney World. Yesterday, the Tunderbirds performed at the Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York. Unlike the … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
While I was at the race in Watkins Glen a couple of weeks ago, I took these two photos to show the difference between stop action and motion photography. There are many times when stop action is great in sports … Continue reading