Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @AOC: Reminder of what people are calling the “radical, extreme-left agenda”: ✅ Medicare for All ✅ A Living Wage & Labor Rights ✅ K-16… : 18 hours ago
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 2 days ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/12/19. @NYCBLbaseball #MyCortland #Sherrill #newyork #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Totally agree and am very disappointed. Looks like imports will win the EV/Hydrogen space in transportation while G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 days ago
Tag Archives: smile
I was walking to the War Memorial to photograph a Syracuse Crunch game in mid-December when I spied TV cameras in the streets and on a boom high up in the air. I also saw a beautiful wedding setup inside … Continue reading
Another month is coming to an end and here are a few photography links as Summer turns to Autumn tomorrow at 10:49AM Eastern Daylight Time (2:49PM UTC). Last month I told you how I like to include people in my … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
Would you buy a raffle ticket from this young woman? I think you would as she sold many last weekend during the Relay For Life event in Baldwinsville, New York. My Hearts & Hands team went on to raise over … Continue reading