Would you buy a raffle ticket from this young woman? I think you would as she sold many last weekend during the Relay For Life event in Baldwinsville, New York. My Hearts & Hands team went on to raise over $6,000 this year thanks to all the hard working efforts of each member. The entire event raised over $100,000 for the American Cancer Society to fund research to find a cure and supply support for cancer patients and their families.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I will be traveling to #WaltDisneyWorld today and will be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw for the nex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- RT @EthanBearman: No tear gas, no pepper spray, no rubber bullets, no unbadged fascistic military style police beating them or dragging the… : 22 hours ago
- It's elementary, my Dear Watson, "Wear a mask." twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 23 hours ago
- .@Kia will more dealers pick these up? Still have no dealers in my area willing to become EV Certified and I live i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @LeilaniMunter: “We could have saved the Earth but we were to damned cheap.” — Kurt Vonnegut twitter.com/ReutersScience… : 1 day ago