Would you buy a raffle ticket from this young woman? I think you would as she sold many last weekend during the Relay For Life event in Baldwinsville, New York. My Hearts & Hands team went on to raise over $6,000 this year thanks to all the hard working efforts of each member. The entire event raised over $100,000 for the American Cancer Society to fund research to find a cure and supply support for cancer patients and their families.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch Matthew Peca was tonight's guest on @Dan_DUva #ShootoutShow in @TheOncenter War Memorial. #BLUnited https://t.co/S9HZd6bZAg : 19 hours ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch start their @TheAHL North Div. final push with @UticaComets tomorrow night. Call 315-473-4444 for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @williamlegate: This literally happened... Tucker Carlson: "The counties who voted for you will do far worse under your plan" Donald Tru… : 1 day ago
- .@RepJohnKatko vote "NO" on the #AHCA #Trumpcare as it takes us back to Insurance companies caring more about profits than people. : 1 day ago
- The @WBSPenguins come to @TheOncenter War Memorial to play @SyracuseCrunch. Call 315-473-4444 for tickets.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago