Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Challenge the #SyrCrunch Poker Faces @TurningStone tonight in a Knockout Tournament! Win a Signed Jersey! Info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 21 hours ago
- Join @WayneStormWatch for #SyrCrunch #Pucks4Paws Night to support the Priscilla Mahar Animal Welfare Foundation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- I am pretty sure @realDonaldTrump wants it that way. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- Does/would @realDonaldTrump see the correlation? twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- He didn't tag @realDonaldTrump with this. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: woman
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
She was a good sport. Her boyfriend wanted her to play a game during the second intermission of the Syracuse Crunch hockey game. The game, Puck Drop, required her to put on a blind fold while he called out directions … Continue reading
Last week the new and colorful 4 Corners Mural was dedicated in a ribbon cutting ceremony held in front of the mural. Many residents, the local public television station and the Baldwinsville Mayor were in attendance. All were there to … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading