Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 shootout winning goal over @UticaComets, 4-3. https://t.co/WT7ARuDCxL : 6 hours ago
- Those minions from #Utica come to @TheOncenter War Memorial tonight to play #SyrCrunch. Call 315-473-4444 for tix a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 20 hours ago
- That feeling you get after another @SyracuseCrunch win. Going for another tonight against @UticaComets. #BLUnited https://t.co/1DXHUsnTI2 : 20 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde scores the winning goal against @AlbanyDevils from behind the net. #BLUnited https://t.co/YgjexO6Tgh : 1 day ago
- Photographing the #Christmas Parade in the #MagicKingdom (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/18ImGa https://t.co/QPtdqE3CTJ : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: beer
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
I grew up in the 1960’s with television and television commercials. For those of us in Central New York, the commercials for Utica Club beer were very memorable because of the talking beer steins, Schultz & Dooley. The West End … Continue reading