Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Who will build the winning team? @NikoTamurian or @BrentAxeMedia today at Noon. #TeamTamurian #TeamAxe https://t.co/NkjFYt88xy : 21 hours ago
- Beautiful sunset at #OCC for @NYCBL_baseball playoff game. https://t.co/k4mAf7sAh9 : 1 day ago
- How about jerseys and/or t-shrits. I know two ladies they would be perfect for. twitter.com/BringHockeyBac… : 1 day ago
- Excitement and trash talking builds for 2016 @SyracuseCrunch Media Street Hockey Game. @BrentAxeMedia @NikoTamurian https://t.co/5Bchj3Z6R0 : 1 day ago
- The real @StephenHawking8 on @realDonaldTrump: “He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.” #USElections : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: beer
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
I grew up in the 1960’s with television and television commercials. For those of us in Central New York, the commercials for Utica Club beer were very memorable because of the talking beer steins, Schultz & Dooley. The West End … Continue reading