Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @markarayner: To be fair, I was right to be suspicious of the 8-track tape's longevity. buff.ly/2HLaSSo https://t.co/Z4pVa1pYgU : 4 hours ago
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon repost. And edited. #CovidVaccine #COVID #covid19 https://t.co/Fpcm8W4xKm : 5 hours ago
- RT @syracusedotcom: NY’s coronavirus hospitalizations tripled in November. It’s the ‘most important’ challenge, Cuomo says https://t.co/75r… : 5 hours ago
- Sadly, I believe this is more true, than false. twitter.com/jasonhickel/st… : 8 hours ago
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: tour
The photo below got me to wondering what the impact of all those tourists you see on the boats was to the 1000 Islands region. The most recent report on the subject was from 2011. In it the 1000 Islands … Continue reading
A couple of wineries I visited in the Finger Lakes region of New York last weekend had microbreweries and beer tastings along with their fine wines. This was more my style and I gladly ponied up the money. First up … Continue reading