Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- No #SyrCrunch game tonight..no worries as here is the Photo Album from last night's @BellevilleSens at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- My wife is wearing her "Oh My Gourde" shirt tonight and @YanniGourde scores and breaks his drought. @marieandreeraby #TampaCuse : 6 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @RFASports fr. 1/15/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- For a return engagement, #SyrCrunch @CVerhaeghe21 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- How active will the #SyrCrunch be at the trade deadline? Via @torchramrod @RawCharge rawcharge.com/2019/1/18/1818… https://t.co/9atFvQol5L : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: assignment
On this last day of 2010, it’s a good time for looking back to see where this blog and I have been over the past twelve months. Since I listed my photographic goals back in January, I will do a … Continue reading
I was thinking about using winter for this assignment and then it occurred to me that might be limiting to some. White being the predominate color in winter does make for a suitable topic for all. What will you do … Continue reading
Even though time is something Mankind created, each calendar month seems to have a certain feel to it. It’s reflected in nature and the events placed in the calendar. I live in the northern hemisphere and in an area which … Continue reading
As you know, I check out the Pioneer Woman Photography blog from time to time. A little while back one of her photography contributors, Ivoryhut, posted an excellent article about how to create a photo that tells a story. After … Continue reading