Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BingDevils at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/24/20. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CBinghamton #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Assistant GM Mathieu Darche is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- Yo, @Mitch_M and @kmthomas06 twitter.com/sitheternaI/st… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Gemel Smith is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After the 2nd period, @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey maintain a 1-0 lead over the @SyrCougars in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: assignment
On this last day of 2010, it’s a good time for looking back to see where this blog and I have been over the past twelve months. Since I listed my photographic goals back in January, I will do a … Continue reading
I was thinking about using winter for this assignment and then it occurred to me that might be limiting to some. White being the predominate color in winter does make for a suitable topic for all. What will you do … Continue reading
Even though time is something Mankind created, each calendar month seems to have a certain feel to it. It’s reflected in nature and the events placed in the calendar. I live in the northern hemisphere and in an area which … Continue reading
As you know, I check out the Pioneer Woman Photography blog from time to time. A little while back one of her photography contributors, Ivoryhut, posted an excellent article about how to create a photo that tells a story. After … Continue reading