Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- “Abusing emergency powers to deep-six necessary environmental reviews is utterly senseless." Sounds about right for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- First, France and now Germany, no wonder all the cool EV cars go to Europe first. They want people to switch to non… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Submitted for your approval. No black person is immune to the virus of systemic racism. #BlackLivesMatter twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 16 hours ago
- Perspective | I’m a black climate expert. Racism derails our efforts to save the planet. washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/0… : 1 day ago
- More wisdom, ideas and a story from @Mitch_M Feel free to share. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: storytelling
My daughter has a lasting friendship with her high school French teacher. Madame is also a big fan of Walt Disney World. Last year, we all meet up at Epcot and, before we parted, I photographed them with the France … Continue reading
As I am reading Within the Frame by David duChemin this month, I am starting to think about and work on my vision. During my photowalk around the Village of Liverpool earlier this week I took a little extra time … Continue reading
I could not have picked a better place to look for Storytelling photo opportunities than at Walt Disney World. A place built from the legacy of Walt Disney. To review, a storytelling photograph has a beginning, middle and ending just … Continue reading