Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Finally had time to wash and rinse my Infinite Blue @FordMustang #MachE Premium since getting it back from the body… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- RT @endangered: A longtime leading member of the House Progressive Caucus, DeFazio cited his “grave concerns” about the wolf and declared “… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 2022 Senior Night from Friday, January 21, 2022. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- "Unless you are a pregnant woman, it should be your body, your choice." Nice exception this obviously sick person m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @boogatc: for those keeping score at home.... twitter.com/PalmerReport/s… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: david duchemin
David duChemin in his Letter From The Editor stated he wanted Craft & Vision‘s new eMagazine, PHOTOGRAPH, to be a place where the artists and the geek can find common ground; a place where photographs themselves are not used as … Continue reading
Last week I read David duChemin’s ebook, A Deeper Frame, from Craft & Vision. Normally a book by David is very..well, deep. In this 22-page ebook, he talks about how to create photos with spacial depth in the flat medium … Continue reading
Twitter is wonderful. The amount of information which flows through Twitter every hour is astounding. I monitor Twitter most of the day and see all these great comments, photos and links. I just do not have time to read them … Continue reading
When I set a goal this year to read a photography book every month, I thought I would alternate between a hard-core technique type of book and an inspirational one. This has proven to be both a good idea and … Continue reading