Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Very sad news about former @SyracuseCrunch Adam Comrie who died in a motorcycle accident recently. Adam was a great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @bruce_arthur: The administration has essentially attacked America from the inside, and democracy's next twitter.com/anitakumar01/s… : 3 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I can’t believe I have to say this, but we can’t let Donald Trump open up the Grand Canyon for uranium mining. : 19 hours ago
- Sorry @MarioSaccoNC9 as Carey Price and the @CanadiensMTL send your @penguins out of the playoff bubble. https://t.co/wdFyq0xCHQ : 19 hours ago
- Watch and tell me it didn't bring a smile to your face. Steve Martin and Kermit the Frog in "Dueling Banjos"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: abraham lincoln
Last year I showed you a statue of Abraham Lincoln on the Syracuse University campus. That statue depicted a deep thinking Lincoln. Next door to SU, another statue of Lincoln resides on the State University of New York College of … Continue reading
When I set a goal this year to read a photography book every month, I thought I would alternate between a hard-core technique type of book and an inspirational one. This has proven to be both a good idea and … Continue reading
The idea was to photograph around the Syracuse University campus with late day golden sunlight. For most of the day it looked like the idea was a sound one until the clouds rolled in. As I walked around and waited … Continue reading