Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- RT @RonWyden: Any Trump official involved with this cover-up should be fired immediately. twitter.com/c_m_dangelo/st… : 11 hours ago
- Then he called him "Sleepy Joe". How respectful, eh? #Vote2020 twitter.com/USATODAY/statu… : 23 hours ago
- Why did you pass???? @TBLightning : 1 day ago
- LOL I'm impressed the camera survived! twitter.com/exploreorg/sta… : 1 day ago
- View 441: Mammals of the Zoo
- View 440: Bird Portraiture
- View 439: Stars Over Fair Haven State Park
- View 438: Comet Neowise
- View 437: 2020 Rt. 31 Cars and Coffee
- View 436: Red Fox Family
- View 435: Niagara Power
- Ways White People Can Help Minorities Stay Safe And Grow Professionally
- View 434: Sodus Point in Pastel
- View 433: Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6 VR Lens