Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @jonfavs: Just an extra $5 billion for banks from the tax cut while Republicans try to cut food stamps and school lunches and Medicaid a… : 8 hours ago
- How civilized of @SecretaryZinke and @realDonaldTrump. Brings new meaning to #MAGA "The Trump administration has so… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 15 hours ago
- I never did get to see this show when @kmthomas06 lived in ND. Sure did enjoy visiting @TRooseveltNPS each time. Ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 18 hours ago
- We spend $700 BILLION on Defense annually and outspend each of these countries almost 2 to 1 and yet this: Russia,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 18 hours ago
- While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there is no such thing as “clean coal”. Stop promoting it as such. BTW,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: zoo
For those living in the Central New York vicinity, the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is doing their annual Winter at the Zoo Photo Contest (click the link for details) during the month of January. Even if you decide … Continue reading
On a very un-winter like day, I visited the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York and received free admission with my Zoo Photo Contest coupon. With temperatures reaching the mid-fifties, there was little to no snow to use for backgrounds. … Continue reading
Visited the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park in Binghamton, New York over the weekend. It is a small zoo and perfect for families with small children. There are a couple of playgrounds and lots of picnic tables and pavilions. The … Continue reading
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading