Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The face of things to come. @FordMustang #MachE #ElectricVehicles @Ford https://t.co/02PWcfJ8xf : 3 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax at @LpoolHSBoysLax fr. 5/13/21 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax after a dominate 2nd Quarter went on to post a 17-4 win over the @MCSD_Athletics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @MCSD_Athletics by a score of 9-2 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Blu Max #MachE hanging out with its @FordMustang brethren at today’s #carsandcoffee at @Wegmans on Rt. 31 in Clay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: snow leopard
Last week I shared photos of birds. This week I feature some of the mammals at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York I photographed during my visit. An adult Snow Leopard (Panthera uncia) prowling the enclosure. Snow Leopards … Continue reading
I recently spent a day at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. Here are some of its citizens I photographed during my visit. A family favorite, this Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens) was very active seeking out and munching … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading