Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: Homer Trojans at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 4/21/18. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 16 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: AHL North Division semifinals game 3: #SyrCrunch at Rochester Americans | #GoGetIt rawcharge.com/2018/4/25/1727… https://t.co/za9v9… : 20 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax at @CNSAthletics fr. 4/19/18. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 20 hours ago
- Crunch goalie @CBIngram1 steps into the spotlight as #SyrCrunch will change goalies for Game 3 of the playoff serie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 22 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 4/21/18. @TheAHL #CalderCupPlayoffs #Syracuse #Rochester… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: building
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Last time I checked up on the 4 Corners Mural Project, there were a few items left to fill in. I stopped in again last week and found the mural almost complete. Something I have learned from my years traveling … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading