Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- GAME GALLERY: @SyrCougars played @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/29/2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey adds another goal for a 4-0 lead over the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Two quick goals and a breakaway has put the @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey up 3-0 over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey shuts out the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey, 2-0 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #dports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Another scoreless period between the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey and @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey as they head to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: building
Recently, my wife and I spent a weekend in the Adirondacks of New York at the Long View Lodge on Long Lake. It is a rustic lodge which fit the Adirondack “feel” perfectly for our Autumn leaf peeping trip. After … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Last time I checked up on the 4 Corners Mural Project, there were a few items left to fill in. I stopped in again last week and found the mural almost complete. Something I have learned from my years traveling … Continue reading