Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 16 hours ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 17 hours ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: building
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Last time I checked up on the 4 Corners Mural Project, there were a few items left to fill in. I stopped in again last week and found the mural almost complete. Something I have learned from my years traveling … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading