Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- PHOTOS: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey @beespuck at @CorcoranPride @SyrCougarsPuck fr. 2/22/17. @NYSPHSAA #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 hours ago
- #Hockey Day in #Syracuse. @NYSPHSAA @SyrCougarsPuck @wgwildcathockey @CBAJDHOCKEY @SkanHockey @AmerksHockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 8 hours ago
- The @SyracuseCrunch return to @TheOncenter War Memorial after a long roadtrip to take on @AmerksHockey Call 315-473… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @ALEnANGUSPUB: Please vote for us, we have some tough competition thank you everyone!! twitter.com/syracusedotcom… : 1 day ago
- The @SyrCougarsPuck beats @Bville_Hockey 3-2 in OT @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/p7fsTwrsOy : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: building
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Last time I checked up on the 4 Corners Mural Project, there were a few items left to fill in. I stopped in again last week and found the mural almost complete. Something I have learned from my years traveling … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading