Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 400: Olympic Mountains viewsinfinitum.com/2018/08/20/vie… https://t.co/0SVj15z8Hw : 1 day ago
- Critters encountered on the Hurricane Hill hike today in #OlympicNationalPark In order, Olympic Chipmunk, Blue Grou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Tweeting from the top of Hurricane Hill in #OlympicNationalPark Elevation about 6,000 feet. https://t.co/3EKDa2WMbX : 3 days ago
- Finally, most of the smoke cleared and Hurricane Ridge had mountains again in Olympic National Park. #ONP #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- The Butchart Gardens in #Victoria #BritishColumbia #Canada https://t.co/0qHI4ouk0e : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: building
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Last time I checked up on the 4 Corners Mural Project, there were a few items left to fill in. I stopped in again last week and found the mural almost complete. Something I have learned from my years traveling … Continue reading
Photos from my travels around Central New York (CNY) the first two weeks of May. An historic building I have photographed before and is hard to ignore anytime I am walking around downtown Syracuse, New York. Visited the Northeast Alpaca … Continue reading