Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Really...this was very annoying @NYSFair I kept missing stuff. twitter.com/sthomasphotos/… : 1 hour ago
- Hey @NYSFair on Amphitheater concert nights you need an SU game like stream of busses to the Orange lot. : 14 hours ago
- Hey @NYSFair your app is great BUT Happening Now is always 90 minutes behind. Not useful. : 14 hours ago
- Wife and daughter at the Milk Bar in @NYSFair on pending day. https://t.co/hKp45TNmC5 : 18 hours ago
- Happy #NPS100 to @NatlParkService. People enjoying @ArchesNPS at North Window Arch. #fisheye #photography https://t.co/wF6kCqOsfj : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: building
The Niagara Mohawk building in Syracuse, New York can change the theme of its outer lighting. The Christmas theme is red and green. Now, all we need is some snow to complete the scene.
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading
The New York State Fair is for people of all ages. Young people especially know how to enjoy it. I mean, look at the optimism on this boy’s face when presented with a hundred bottles and not one of them … Continue reading
The Sun goes below the horizon at the Great New York State Fair earlier this week. I grabbed my tripod and headed to the bright lights and rides of the James E. Strates Show Midway to enjoy some long exposure … Continue reading