Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 7 hours ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 9 hours ago
- DEC plan proposes lower phosphorus limits for Cayuga Lake fltimes.com/news/dec-plan-… via @FLTimes : 10 hours ago
- RT @PaulEDawson: “We’re currently witnessing a great deception, where the companies most responsible for catastrophically heating the plane… : 11 hours ago
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: speedlight
Another upstate New York summer delicacy, spiedies consists of cubes of chicken, pork, lamb, veal, venison or beef. The meat cubes are marinated in a special marinade, then grilled on skewers. A couple of weeks ago, I enjoyed Buffalo Wing … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
Hello…my name is Gus and I am the pet cat of the Thomas family. I know when it is Christmas time when the Guy Who Feeds Me and the Woman Who Pets Me start putting up new toys for me … Continue reading
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading