Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: #Cortland @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 6/21/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- RT @c_m_dangelo: What Zinke doesn't mention: "This guy" was discovered **in Grand Staircase-Escalante**—one of 2 national monuments he and… : 1 day ago
- This is good advice for everybody on Social Media. twitter.com/heady_chris/st… : 1 day ago
- For my @downtownSYR people who are curious about Electric Vehicles, here is your chance to take a test drive and le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at #Cortland @crushball fr. 6/17/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: speedlight
Another upstate New York summer delicacy, spiedies consists of cubes of chicken, pork, lamb, veal, venison or beef. The meat cubes are marinated in a special marinade, then grilled on skewers. A couple of weeks ago, I enjoyed Buffalo Wing … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
Hello…my name is Gus and I am the pet cat of the Thomas family. I know when it is Christmas time when the Guy Who Feeds Me and the Woman Who Pets Me start putting up new toys for me … Continue reading
For my Aunt’s 80th birthday, my cousins arranged for a limo bus to take a wine tour of a few eastern Seneca Lake wineries. Last year, I had sampled some of the western Seneca Lake wineries. Both tours had one … Continue reading