Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 4 hours ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: Dream of a world where no wolf cowers on the edge of extinction. Goodnight, Zephyr 🌓 https://t.co/2QKAj7eImK : 15 hours ago
- RT @jheil: Now, explain the difference. twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 1 day ago
- Thank you for being a human being who cares, @JoeBiden twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: grand rapids
The Calder Cup trophy, given to the champion of the American Hockey League (AHL) each season, stands 24 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. The sterling silver bowl is 12 inches high and 8 inches in diameter. The hardwood base is made … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
Syracuse Crunch fans are experiencing something that has never happened in the team’s 19 year history, playing playoff hockey games in June inside the War Memorial. Previously, the latest the team has played was late May. While it has not … Continue reading