Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Challenge the #SyrCrunch Poker Faces @TurningStone tonight in a Knockout Tournament! Win a Signed Jersey! Info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 21 hours ago
- Join @WayneStormWatch for #SyrCrunch #Pucks4Paws Night to support the Priscilla Mahar Animal Welfare Foundation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- I am pretty sure @realDonaldTrump wants it that way. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- Does/would @realDonaldTrump see the correlation? twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
- He didn't tag @realDonaldTrump with this. twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: skates
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
The intensity of playoff hockey has players skating faster and hitting harder. Syracuse Crunch Ondrej Palat (12) is not the biggest player on the ice. Still, he took on Grand Grand Rapids Brian Lashoff (32) during the Calder Cup Final game … Continue reading
A good team mascot makes the games more exciting for the fans, roots on the home team no matter the score, participates in off-ice and in-game promotions and meets with fans both young and old. Crunchman, the mascot for the … Continue reading
I was first introduced to the game of ice hockey when I was 9 years old. Friends of my parents lived near enough to Lake Ontario to pull in the Canadian Broadcasting Company’s (CBC) Hockey Night in Canada games on … Continue reading