Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I support passing the #RestoreMotherNature Bond Act — to restore our environment and combat climate change in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMHornetsHockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 2/26/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 1 day ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mascot
A fellow photographer brought me a Nikon 10.5 f/2.8G DX Fisheye Lens to use on my Nikon D7100 Digital SLR camera at last Saturday’s Syracuse Crunch Calder Cup Playoff game against the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. I had never used a Fisheye lens before. I … Continue reading
A good team mascot makes the games more exciting for the fans, roots on the home team no matter the score, participates in off-ice and in-game promotions and meets with fans both young and old. Crunchman, the mascot for the … Continue reading