Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @OfficialJLD: God, I wish this was just a dumb show like ours. twitter.com/brendanmc84/st… : 12 minutes ago
- Laughing Kookaburra, a #bird you may think lives in Africa but lives in a different continent. Photographed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @PreetBharara: One more note on @dana_balter against John Katko in #NY24. The Washington Post ranks it as the third most flippable seat… : 4 hours ago
- View 440: Bird Portraiture viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/03/vie… : 1 day ago
- You'd think the people with the money would notice this and want to own it instead of spending billions trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mascot
A fellow photographer brought me a Nikon 10.5 f/2.8G DX Fisheye Lens to use on my Nikon D7100 Digital SLR camera at last Saturday’s Syracuse Crunch Calder Cup Playoff game against the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. I had never used a Fisheye lens before. I … Continue reading
A good team mascot makes the games more exciting for the fans, roots on the home team no matter the score, participates in off-ice and in-game promotions and meets with fans both young and old. Crunchman, the mascot for the … Continue reading