Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The joy of victory! #SyrCrunch Shawn Element congratulates goalie Amir Miftakhov after defeating the Cleveland Mons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey maintain their 5-1 lead to defeat the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After the 2nd period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey extends their lead to 5-1 over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- After the 1st period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey has a 1-0 lead over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Finally had time to wash and rinse my Infinite Blue @FordMustang #MachE Premium since getting it back from the body… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: bolt
A fellow photographer brought me a Nikon 10.5 f/2.8G DX Fisheye Lens to use on my Nikon D7100 Digital SLR camera at last Saturday’s Syracuse Crunch Calder Cup Playoff game against the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. I had never used a Fisheye lens before. I … Continue reading