Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @conhockey19 summed up the feeling @TheOncenter War Memorial last night knowing the Crunch are returning… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- Congratulations to the @SyracuseCrunch on returning to the #CalderCupFinals. Let's #FIN15H it! https://t.co/a9XX1vaeJI : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @MikeMcKenna56 is @Dan_DUva guest at the #ShootoutShow after winning @TheAHL Eastern Conference Finals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: @AHLBruins at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 5/24/17. Game 3 of @TheAHL #ECF #FIN15H photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-wfBb9… https://t.co/5ujQSswOgD : 2 days ago
- Game 4 won, Series 3-1 lead obtained. Time to #FillTheBarn for Game 5 to close out @AHLBruins tonight. Call 315-473… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: sky
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
For Disney themepark fan photographers, the first day of the week is celebrated with photos of monorails. Simply called Monorail Monday…
Spent the weekend in the 1000 Islands along the St. Lawrence River in northern New York. First stop was the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, New York. The museum has three hundred unique and beautifully-preserved boats focusing on the heritage of … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading