Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ice Girls are history: How to become a member of #SyrCrunch new 'Crew' #Syracuse #sports s.syracuse.com/sCWMEoK… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 21 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: 🚨FLASH SALE🚨 Pick up your 2017-18 home opener tickets presented by @UpstateNews for only $18. 🎟 → https://t.co/5lrm50… : 22 hours ago
- #bluehour over @TheOncenter in downtown #Syracuse #NewYork last night. @downtownSYR #nightphtoography #flickr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 23 hours ago
- While @Dan_DUva may be in Vegas, his spirit is still felt back in the #SyrCrunch office. https://t.co/t1hr8RUaHs : 1 day ago
- .@YanniGourde ready to make jump to NHL regular nhl.com/lightning/news… via @TBLightning https://t.co/pd4RxepxVj : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: sky
Every three years, a few miles east of Camillus, New York, The Inn Between restaurant hosts a Sunflower Maze inside acres and acres of sunflowers planted around the business. Besides harvesting the crop, the sunflowers provide nectar for the Inn … Continue reading
For Disney themepark fan photographers, the first day of the week is celebrated with photos of monorails. Simply called Monorail Monday…
Spent the weekend in the 1000 Islands along the St. Lawrence River in northern New York. First stop was the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, New York. The museum has three hundred unique and beautifully-preserved boats focusing on the heritage of … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading