Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 400: Olympic Mountains viewsinfinitum.com/2018/08/20/vie… https://t.co/0SVj15z8Hw : 19 hours ago
- Critters encountered on the Hurricane Hill hike today in #OlympicNationalPark In order, Olympic Chipmunk, Blue Grou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Tweeting from the top of Hurricane Hill in #OlympicNationalPark Elevation about 6,000 feet. https://t.co/3EKDa2WMbX : 2 days ago
- Finally, most of the smoke cleared and Hurricane Ridge had mountains again in Olympic National Park. #ONP #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- The Butchart Gardens in #Victoria #BritishColumbia #Canada https://t.co/0qHI4ouk0e : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: onondaga county
Last week was a busy week for the Syracuse Crunch, an American Hockey League (AHL) team and affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, with three games in four days. All games were played in the friendly confines of the OnCenter … Continue reading
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
A few years ago, North American professional hockey leagues added a short overtime period if a regular season game was tied after regulation. During this five minute overtime period, the teams would only have four skaters instead of the normal … Continue reading