Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @WGAthletics on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse #championship for 2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax played the @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax played the @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Again, whether you believe it or not or just don't care about the future of the Earth, Science told us it was comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: digital
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading
Amazing as Nikon NEVER puts their lenses on sale. Guess I can not say never again, eh? Feast your eyes on these beauties including a few of my favorites: 80-400VR, 18-200VR (DX), 28-300VR (FX) and the Nifty-Fifty: 50mm f/1.8. Below … Continue reading