Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @OfficialJLD: God, I wish this was just a dumb show like ours. twitter.com/brendanmc84/st… : 1 hour ago
- Laughing Kookaburra, a #bird you may think lives in Africa but lives in a different continent. Photographed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- RT @PreetBharara: One more note on @dana_balter against John Katko in #NY24. The Washington Post ranks it as the third most flippable seat… : 5 hours ago
- View 440: Bird Portraiture viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/03/vie… : 1 day ago
- You'd think the people with the money would notice this and want to own it instead of spending billions trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: digital
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading
Amazing as Nikon NEVER puts their lenses on sale. Guess I can not say never again, eh? Feast your eyes on these beauties including a few of my favorites: 80-400VR, 18-200VR (DX), 28-300VR (FX) and the Nifty-Fifty: 50mm f/1.8. Below … Continue reading