Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- With 97 percent of hospitalized COVID-19 patients last month unvaccinated. “Why should patients be kept financially… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- GAME GALLERY: @crushball at @DodgersNYCBL fr. 7/31/21. All the photos of the Crush winning the 2021 @NYCBLbaseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Sigh, for such a "rich" country, the US treats their people badly. Especially, those who were dealt a tough hand. twitter.com/MotherJones/st… : 1 day ago
- GAME GALLERY: @DodgersNYCBL at @crushball fr. 7/30/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Congratulations to @crushball on being the 2021 @NYCBLbaseball League #Champions. Photos from the celebration can b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: digital
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading
Amazing as Nikon NEVER puts their lenses on sale. Guess I can not say never again, eh? Feast your eyes on these beauties including a few of my favorites: 80-400VR, 18-200VR (DX), 28-300VR (FX) and the Nifty-Fifty: 50mm f/1.8. Below … Continue reading