Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Watch and tell me it didn't bring a smile to your face. Steve Martin and Kermit the Frog in "Dueling Banjos"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Elegant Blue Crane photographed @SyracuseZoo in #Syracuse #NewYork #birds #zoo #flickr flic.kr/p/2jtQqyX : 4 hours ago
- This giant climate hot spot is robbing Western US of its water wapo.st/2c-colorado?ti… : 7 hours ago
- RT @Cgnewday: @APIenergy Fossil fuel extraction for combustion is criminal, is terrorism, a low IQ/lazy/200 yr old tech @jpmorgan @chase @W… : 1 day ago
- So, do you still think you have #COVID__19 "under control", @realDonaldTrump? #Vote2020 twitter.com/LaurenLeatherb… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: auto
With upstate New York going to Phase III in re-opening, the Rt. 31 Cars & Coffee was given the go ahead to start the 2020 season. People had been waiting for weeks to come out and show their cars. The … Continue reading
The night I was enjoying an ice cream at the Sweet Inspirations Drive-In near Fulton, New York, was the night I got a little smarter. During my exposures of the popular ice cream stand and restaurant, the light would look … Continue reading
A year ago I wrote a blog about Zeroing Out before using your camera each day or shoot. I have been doing much better since I published the post. Lately, I have been trying to get better photos by using … Continue reading