Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How can the Republican party say they are Pro-Life but ignore this? They are a disgrace as well as any Democrats wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax have a 7-2 lead over the @CorcoranPride in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- . @Bville_Boys_Lax families and players. There is still time to order USB Drives featuring quality in-game photogr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax has a 7-4 lead over @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: canis lupus
I attended a photography session at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in Smyrna, New York on a beautiful Autumn day in October of 2019. This was my first visit and I was impressed with the non-profit organization whose purpose is … Continue reading
This handsome Gray Wolf (Canis lupus) was photographed at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in in Smyrna, New York last Fall. I will be sharing a full review of my time with the wolves and other canids at the nature … Continue reading