Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 4 Days. Cory Conacher (89), the Honey Badger, is back with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- I give to you the Backside of Water from Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 5 Days. Oleg Sosunov (76) is bringing his experience from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 6 Days. Hubert Labrie (6) became on of the best defenders as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Doing the Gorge thing at Watkins Glen State Park on a crisp Autumn morning. @ILoveNYPR https://t.co/NjzTJqqFVs : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Photographers
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the eighth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading
I shared with you my goals for 2013 last week. I posted the link in a few photography forums and they generated a lot of discussion. It was interesting to see people talk about goals but, like I did in 2012, … Continue reading
Yesterday I attended a photowalk lead by upstate New York landscape photographer A. D. Wheeler at Watkins Glen State Park in Watkins Glen, New York. Fellow bloggers Barb of The Aspiring Photographer, Debbie of My Life in CNY and Dave of FLX … Continue reading
Highland Park in Rochester, New York is the home to the annual Lilac Festival. One of the oldest festivals in the United States. Featuring 500 varieties of lilacs and hundreds more of rhododendrons, magnolias, azaleas, flowering bushes and trees. The … Continue reading