Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ha! Ha! I named my @FordMustang #MachE after the name of the flight computer in this film: Max. Disney is remakin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Live in the #Syracuse #NewYork area? Interested in #electricvehicles? Stop by to see #EVs on Saturday during the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Well done, Sir!! twitter.com/MoistenedTart/… : 6 hours ago
- Using an @ElectrifyAm charging station in #Syracuse #NewYork with a good choice of restaurants nearby. I choose Bla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @RFASports at @Bville_Bees fr. 9/9/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #baldwinsville #rome #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: stone
Do you remember your first time visiting a natural wonder? I am not talking about the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls but your first lake, river, mountain or waterfall? My family camped when I was young and I remember lots … Continue reading
The Lookout Studio was established as a photography studio in 1914. Fitting the studio was the first location I visited on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon last fall. Today, it is a gift shop full of Grand Canyon … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
A beautiful day in the 1000 Islands deserves to be a travel poster displayed in every Travel Agency in the world…well, at least, on their websites. On such a sunny day, I pulled out the old Sunny 16 Rule.