Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Pretty much sums up the last 3 plus years under Trump and his minions. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/kenolin1/statu… : 5 hours ago
- Someone needs to tell @realDonaldTrump it's 2020 and not 2016. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris https://t.co/GIWYMxlQhN : 5 hours ago
- Remember, the @realDonaldTrump administration lifted protections for wolves from the Endangered Species List. Elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- My wife and daughters love their Hallmark Christmas movies but this one is for me! twitter.com/RottenTomatoes… : 1 day ago
- I must say I am very disappointed in @RepJohnKatko campaign strategy. I would rather hear his and @dana_balter idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: stone
At 2:13PM EDT on May 30, 2012, I pressed the shutter on my Nikon D700 digital SLR camera to take this photo of the dragon waterfall in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The mirror never flipped back up as it had done … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading
Yesterday I attended a photowalk lead by upstate New York landscape photographer A. D. Wheeler at Watkins Glen State Park in Watkins Glen, New York. Fellow bloggers Barb of The Aspiring Photographer, Debbie of My Life in CNY and Dave of FLX … Continue reading
Watkins Glen, New York is famous for its auto racing heritage. In fact, NASCAR is racing there today as weather postponed yesterday’s attempt. Watkins Glen is also home to one of the most beautiful gorges in the southern tier of … Continue reading