Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/15/20. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Rochester #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH &&& #Sweepstakes : 12 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH && #Sweepstakes : 12 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH & #Sweepstakes : 12 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/13/20 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: stream
Do you remember your first time visiting a natural wonder? I am not talking about the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls but your first lake, river, mountain or waterfall? My family camped when I was young and I remember lots … Continue reading
The following lyrics are from the song Rocky Mountain High by John Denver. Now he walks in quiet solitude the forest and the streams Seeking grace in every step he takes His sight has turned inside himself to try and … Continue reading
Indian summer is a meteorological phenomenon that occurs in the autumn. It is defined as a period of above normal temperatures after a killing frost. Those conditions fit the period of weather here in upstate New York perfectly the last few days. With autumn … Continue reading
Kaaterskill Falls in the Catskill Mountains near Catskill, New York. This waterfall is right off of Route 23A between Catskill and Hunter Mountain. There is a parking area nearby and you walk down to these falls along the road. Not … Continue reading