Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sigh, what they worried about? Maybe if instead of denying people's right to vote, they actually try and win voters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: The GOP needs badly to win in 2022, so they're cheating to do it through draconian and racially motivated voter suppressio… : 13 hours ago
- RT @GovHowardDean: Georgia makes history by electing its first Black senator and first Jewish senator. The Georgia legislature responds by… : 13 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch win! https://t.co/1vsHSoVNBG : 1 day ago
- RT @altNOAA: The marketing on this bag is from 1982, when oil companies were helping grocery stores sell Americans on single use plastic ba… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: lafayette
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading
If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper … Continue reading
The Empire apple was developed by Cornell University scientists in 1966 at the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva as a cross between Red Delicious and McIntosh. Empire apples have a sweet-tart taste that is ideal for eating and … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.