Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Oh, yea!!!! Had a league on my street for years playing this! Each player had their own NHL team, too. twitter.com/Super70sSports… : 6 hours ago
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 1 day ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: lafayette
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading
If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper … Continue reading
The Empire apple was developed by Cornell University scientists in 1966 at the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva as a cross between Red Delicious and McIntosh. Empire apples have a sweet-tart taste that is ideal for eating and … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.