Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Google: Add hydrogen emojis for promotion of hydrogen economy - Sign the Petition! chng.it/sk9zpdxF via @Change : 3 hours ago
- What does a #hockey #photographer do when there are no hockey games to photograph? He reads about the game, of cour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Oh, how I miss going to games and photographing the experience from great fans and amazing players. #SyrCrunch twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 6 hours ago
- View 429: Hockey Reading viewsinfinitum.com/2020/04/06/vie… https://t.co/w23nVulUdO : 7 hours ago
- One of my best captures since photographing for @crushball If you are able, please, donate to the @RedCross twitter.com/crushball/stat… : 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: lafayette
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading
If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper … Continue reading
The Empire apple was developed by Cornell University scientists in 1966 at the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva as a cross between Red Delicious and McIntosh. Empire apples have a sweet-tart taste that is ideal for eating and … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.