Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- "We are using money for the wrong stuff" -- Carl Sagan twitter.com/luckytran/stat… : 1 day ago
- RT @BrendaPriddy: Do you call yourself a Patriot? https://t.co/TFKgOaQZB2 : 1 day ago
- Views 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR @NYstateparks @SkylumSoftware viewsinfinitum.com/2020/10/26/vie… : 1 day ago
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 3 days ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: mother
I know animals do not act like humans. I know they do things for their own reasons mostly having to do with food and propagation of the species. However, it is hard not to imagine this young elephant was doing what … Continue reading
In celebration of completing the Apple Run 15K Road Race yesterday at LaFayette, New York, some runners picked a family member as they approached the finish line. Made for memorable photographs.
One last scene from Christmas 2010 before I turn my sights to 2011. With both my daughters and parents living or spending time in North Dakota and Florida this past year. I wasn’t sure who would be spending Christmas morning … Continue reading
Christmas Day brings not only the enjoyment of giving and receiving gifts in my home but also one of the best meals of the year. For years, my parents have shared Christmas morning with us. After opening our gifts and … Continue reading
Being patient at a Mother’s Day cookout, I captured this special moment between Mother and Son (and a sock). 🙂